At Tax Direct Limited, our team drives our success. We offer first class training programmes supported by both internal and external continuing professional development. As a knowledge based organisation, joining us means committing to lifelong learning and professional development and we strive to ensure every member reaches their full potential.
Our continued growth and expansion means new roles and opportunities are constantly available within the firm. We are dedicated to an environment where our team can continually learn and develop; if you wish to join us then please send your CV and a Covering letter via email. Applications sent by post are not accepted.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot respond to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application may have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
There are opportunities at all levels across every discipline. The right candidates will be on a fast track career progression and the remuneration package will be very competitive. For specialists, we are especially interested in applications for our Accounts and Tax department. This department provides a complete range of services, including:
- You are ACCA qualified
- Proficient in account preparation, VAT return filing and self-assessment income tax return
- Good eye for detail in finalising output and you can pick up technical issues to discuss with us.
- Possess excellent communication skills and comfortable liaising with clients both via e-mail and over the phone.
- Commercially minded and you can attend client meetings and marketing events in central London. We will reimburse your travel costs and you don’t need to live near London as long as you are willing to travel on occasion.
- Able to work physically at home and you have good office facility such as computer with Microsoft Office and Skype program, printer and scanner. It will be possible to work at our office from time to time
- Good knowledge in accounting package such as Sage and Xero and are able to teach beginners or clients basic functions.
- KPI reporting and flash reporting
- Costing & analysis activities – reporting weekly results (to Gross Profit level) for selected commodities of new contracts measured against market value and standard costs, cost variances and market movement, review daily, liaising with commercial departments to understand variances and significant items arising
- Responsible for overseeing the risk and credit control functions and monitoring exposure against these levels
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts to group & overseeing the production of monthly management accounts for the subsidiary companies